Tips for your covering letter:
- Always address the letter to the correct contact.
- It is essential for you to tell us why you are actually applying for the position. What is it about it that particularly interests you? Do the tasks described match your experience and qualifications?
- You should also write a couple of lines about yourself, who you are, what you can do and what you are interested in, so that we can get to know more about you.
- Please state your earliest possible start date.
A complete application contains:
- An informal covering letter
- A certified copy of the grades of your most recent report card
- A certified copy of the grades of a prior degree certificate (if available)
- References from your most recent employer (if available)
- You are of course welcome to add any other documents that you think may be beneficial to your application.