Corporate Social Responsibility
As a company, we enjoy good social framework conditions, a strong educational system, reliable political processes, a liveable environment and social stability. As a responsible company, we want to play a constructive part in shaping the society of the future.
The Apleona Group Policy Corporate Social Responsibility provide a general view of the Group’s attitude and activities as they relate to the various aspects of corporate social responsibility. They are intended to increase transparency within the Group and to provide our shareholders, customers, suppliers, service providers, subcontractors and other affected social groups with a concise, comprehensible guide to the activities we have implemented to discharge our social responsibility.
MEMBERSHIPS IN ASSOCIATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
- German Facility Management Association (GEFMA)
- German Property Federation (ZIA)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Institut für Corporate Governance in der deutschen Immobilienwirtschaft e.V. (ICG)
- UN Global Compact (UNGC)
- German Green Building Association e.V. (GGBA)
- Deutsche Unternehmensinitiative Energieeffizienz e.V. (DENEFF)
- Verband für Wärmelieferung e.V. (VfW)
- Forum Contracting e.V.
- Gesamtverband Gebäudetechnik e.V. (VGT)
- Bundesindustrieverband Technische Gebäudeausrüstung e.V. (BTGA)
- Güte- und Überwachungsgemeinschaft Technische Gebäudeausrüstung e.V. (GTGA)
- Hauptverband der Deutschen Bauindustrie e.V., Bundesfachabteilung Ausbau und Trockenbau
The Apleona Group Policy Corporate Social Responsibility (valid from February 1, 2018) can be found here
For more information about responsibility, see our subsidiaries’ websites: